|Recipe Details|| |
|Posted on||30, Dec 2011|
|Cooking time||50 minutes|
|Post Views||909 Views|
|Post Rating||4.7 out of 5, from 3 votes|
- Neymeen - 500 Gms
- Kashmiri Chilli Powder - 3 ½ Table spoon
- Coriander Powder - 1 - 1 ½ Table spoon
- Turmeric Powder - ¼ Table Spoon
- Chopped Garlic - 8 cloves
- Chopped Ginger - 1 medium piece
- Green Chilli - 2 Nos
- Kudam puli( Gambooge) - 4 small pieces
- Mustard seeds - 1 Teaspoon
- Curry leaves - 12 Nos
- Coconut Oil - 4 Tablespoon
- Salt to taste
- Water - 1 1/2 cup
- Cut the fish in to medium size pieces and clean well and keep it aside.
- In a Meenchatty(terracotta pot), heat oil and splutter mustard seeds.
- Add ginger, garlic, green chilli and stir well until its raw smell disappears(till light brown color).
- Add red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and salt in a low flame and mix well by adding 1/2 cup water.
- When it starts boil, add fish pieces, curry leaves and kudampuli. Add the remaining water.
- Allow the curry to boil.
- Cover it with a lid and cook it for about 45 minutes.
- Rotate the chatty in between to stir( if you use the spoon to stir, the fish pieces may break ).
- Allow the curry to a thick gravy. Switch off the flame.
- For better taste allow the curry to cool, then serve.
ഉടന് വരുന്നു ............